Monday, June 28, 2010

Do I Need To Tan Before My Trip?

So much new ...

Handsewn ring pillows
New gadgets
new fabric for curtains in the office :-) treasures and gifts
WM parties & outdoor season opened for Hasis :-)
gifts from and for my girlfriend :-)

Hello dear ones,

no clue where the last few weeks running! A wedding and baptism, the birthday of my husband and my girlfriend, WM-Parties, a training course, the super fun, new won the people I love scary, a VHS course in the wet felting with a colleague and one that I myself have given the search for the perfect job and still so many things more!
A few selected pictures I've attached, the rest will follow one by one. Anyone hankering for a Nassfilzkurs for romantic lanterns - mail me! As of 5 participants found the course in July ...

Best wishes and a nice evening, Andrea

0 comments:

Post a Comment