Saturday, January 29, 2011

What Happens If You Wax After Showering?

Can rouse me someone?

Lollis and Unit

Phew, I must submit no later than Monday my paper (which ever before, I think it only on Friday) and can pull myself do not like that. I am the last but one, the turn comes and my theme overlaps with pretty much all before ... say, I will tell hardly anything new.
only bright spot: It's my last mandatory Unit in the study. * The light at the end of the tunnel * see Not that I would have to what papers can talk on the contrary, I can yes, but I would like to design the way I believe is right. * Sigh *

Well, but while I really should be diligent, even yesterday I used the opportunity and made Lolli photos and also set the first couple already.

Today is already all is gray outside - the 2 days of daylight and sunshine have done better than me!



0 comments:

Post a Comment