My home-made elderberry syrup was already coming to an end, although I have gallons of set ... somehow the stuff just tastes too good ...
I'm just on "Einmachtrip" and go ferreting across Grandma's traditional recipes. In the last year but I had used elderberry liqueur and now a few dusty bottles in the basement are. Except for fever and flu attacks has no mercy even to try a sip :-) ..... It tastes bad, but I think too much for medicine ...
My strawberry breeding has, unfortunately, also limits ... the yield was four whole strawberries, which were also destroyed by a worm family .... the beasts crawling up the smooth walls, preferably to destroy my herbs and strawberries ... oh well, it has at least one of which was ...
Well, the baskets of jam strawberries were so tempting that we have rendered them so they can more than ever before I could only .... 'm curious if that was what this year will ... Do you have a good recipe ideas? Bring it on ... I would like to try something really unusual ... Let's see, maybe I'll even find it even at Grandma's notes ... (This is posted, promised!).
Check it over in my other blog ... there are a few new vintage Crafts ....
Wishing you a wonderful evening you
Andrea
0 comments:
Post a Comment