Monday, July 19, 2010

What Skate Cut Is Best




Since Dad's death I have no one who cares about my website or derkleinebaer.de einpflegt the changes. For days I sit now, therefore, in my first small, self-built home. These will then be easy to use and it comes with a click on the blog and shop. Not
easy for someone who actually has precious little plan of HTML ... So I ventured to a modular HP - very simple, but I like it all not. I would like to integrate your own banner, change the layout completely to my needs - but pooh ... not easy for someone who is so at what impatient and can not stand it when he sees what is not the same .... There is insufficient for the Basic version is not feasible and sufficient for the Advanced knowledge (yet) from ....
between, I try to acquire a little Gimp and Photoshop, in particular the "selective desaturation". I'm working just to vintage images in black and white, some of which are dyed and then I would like to use for wooden boxes and photo frames in the Shabby Chic Style! I have heaps of old pictures from family, the only their commitment to wait ...

Some new trims and fabrics I've also risen:

It will shortly little "Love letters". Curious? Then check back again in Dawanda shop :-)
Then there was again a small house guest, who sat at night driving by on the street, but after a visit to the vet the next day again be released into the wild could ....



When uploading the pictures I've just discovered the photos of Josy, terminally ill and only a few weeks old .... On the right (the fat chunks) which it is now today .....




news is, as always, to the vintage's http://www.vintageartbynana.blogspot.com/ ! For today

greets you warmly,

Andrea

0 comments:

Post a Comment