Thursday, September 23, 2010

Alabama Football Helmet 13

24/09/2010 23/09/2010 09/23/2010 Bauer soup gourmet muesli

the cereal's be honest, until tomorrow, but since it can be soaked overnight must start it (the cereal) today. The berries are already pre-booked (raspberry shrub of omas). And if you do how much I have my grandma, they measure times of her left middle finger nail tip to the right middle finger nail tip (if they - have, as I chewed-nails then they can left and right a few millimeters to expect) poor during their the distances from each other - In the horizontal course - and this: "Think soo great" and "and a little more" show. and then if they are so overwhelmed the measuring tape with her teeth to grab and stretch with the mouth one end to a middle finger nail tip end and the foot to the other, then they just ask them if someone helps them. perhaps they already know someone like them soo much and who does the better done for them. about soo much as I sew now for my grandma this pillow. I would have to spend again this evening film look with ... but I am still a bit intimidated by yesterday - how should I call - shit. Romeo Juliet would have lived later, numerous requests in matters of love probably not in the form of letters attached to their house wall but attached in comment form on their blog posts. and I would like to try as Julia's secretary, if she love affair with one or the other declined to comment this post. I let the comment will soak through or the next night and it would only then decorate with berries and delicious feast with (mentally of course) ... in any case: I would like to catch this one once read a comment on my posts before is not the name of a certain d. Spitteler is written, and so on. good appetite, its hk!

0 comments:

Post a Comment