misotrunk 09/13/2010 Rohe pureed vegetable soup (fall start)
he is there when you least expect it. one is waiting the longest time, but if he comes then you think yourself: how time flies. Back to School. is in my heart every year at this time. although I German school work of just dreaming (for example tonight, or yesterday - how to say so the night from yesterday to today?) - the school is longer for me already since I'm in stationery trade (ie several) and look me latest from pins, sniff the staple (ma I would have liked a list of things that I buy then may (1xkariert, 40 sheet with no edges, etc.). And again I have the feeling that to have summer break benefited not make sense (Watch true blood and sookie is stackhouse read adventure seen school does not make sense (at least I can my reassure some, because I becoming a little English learning) actually I had wanted a grudge really the recipe, I thought, I'll do in the summer, the is always so long, since I otherwise eh fad - think). and: I am highly motivated (all pins are pointed - at least emotionally). that's the beginning of the school with me. how are you. they have not cooked hard? if so, how they do it? if not, my condolences - they are therefore also to the school kids, as I am. those that simply bring out the "vacation" are not mutually exclusive. and the bad about certain to the thirteenth. and all that. but one day I will not do: talk any longer about the bush, which - if eaten long ago - is finally on hermine small blogs page can shine light in his orange: the raw vegetable soup broth. the connection is almost seamlessly to the summer dish: from disgusting to disgusting. from orange to orange. from soup to soup, thin to thick. thank you wait for it, I would like to serve them a nice post. short and punctured (ie, like the quarters in my pony is over the ocean (my poooony etc.)). so and now all the important questions remain unanswered: what will happen next hermine small blog with that? I will continue to write every day or almost? they will continue to Read? at least: always eaten. good appetite, its hk!
0 comments:
Post a Comment