Tuesday, October 19, 2010

How To Wash White Coat

new "old" website

The last days I was up late at night out diligently. I have my domain back http://www.derkleinebaer.de .... yipieehhhh ....

Since Dad's death, no one has bothered and because of the two blogs I have a bridge in any way. Last night however, I have been brooding over piles of old records and somehow I suddenly realized I must get back MUST dad's old website

I love my vintage stuff, but very clear -. my real passion is "Little Bear ".... am noon today I sat crying on the PC, because it worked and I've used "our" old completely wacky and funny but I ... Dad, this is for u only .. thanks for being a pain in my bud sometimes, but so much inspiring to my hole life .... kisses to where ever u are .. love u :-) Nana

Okay, the beginnings of the website are very, very idle. I I now know a little bit, but that simply is not reached to build the site that I want to ... due also to the fact that I have extremely high standards ... Papa has implemented all of my wishes always awesome (even if he sometimes cursed like an adult because I wanted to "back this awful pink ")..... Since last night I actually know only how much work my special requests "have meant to him. I'm always for someone who knows, that means one click and you're done! No way .... that is hard work!

All day today I have imagined what he was feeling well would if he could share it ... I think he would be mad proud of us .....

Sometimes I lie awake at night and ponder about whether everything has a purpose in life somewhere too ... I think so. Perhaps everything has its intended ... lost my job .. the amount of time I spend with Dawanda & Co. .... all - especially dad - have always encouraged me to go my way. Perhaps it is simply time to take that risk ... now I'm looking for almost five months, "the" job I had before and find it easy because my standards are too high .... who knows maybe this is just the flip of the fence post and I am now finally own :-)? Let's see .....

My husband is asleep on the couch :-( me and I will therefore probably beat the night with my site around the ears. I hope someone out there has
sorry for me :-)!

greetings for today, your Nana

0 comments:

Post a Comment