Monday, October 11, 2010

Why Do People Wax Brazilian

Christmas is coming ...


So much for "I think it's terrible that it already Christmas decorations are everywhere." It has also hit me now ... but I have a good excuse ... my Christmas markets begin at a few weeks and I must finally produce already in stock :-) ...

... This terrible mushroom & Alpine Style addiction :-)



my latest material resources to match this:



the first harbingers of Christmas:



so that I do not get bored ... even in between Muffin, who has a persistent runny nose, all antibiotic agents through and is now sagging in penicillin something ...


some impressions of the artisan market in Wörth:



PS there soon moose in the shop .. .
here are a little insight ...

Publish Post


is more about this tomorrow ...

Thank you all out there :-)
Nana

0 comments:

Post a Comment