"way of those whose dreams are big enough to keep them in the eye".
Oscar Wilde
In this sense I wish you a wonderful Happy 2011. I hope all the big and small dreams come true for all of us and we stay healthy. I am looking forward to our new family and hope everything is going well. That is - besides a new job and health - for me personally the most important thing in 2011!
I'm sitting on packed suitcases and go tonight in the New Year holiday to France .... We go like every year with friends to La Grange. Complete solitude, no cell phone (only works with one foot Über'm slope!), No television and hundreds of meters away in the mountains civilization. I'm looking forward as Wutz it :-). Cooking, eating, hanging out with friends and just let all four of his ... I borrowed risen new reading material and wrapped the rope things for the evening vor'm fireplace ....
I hope you have a wonderful New Year ... a happy new year and all the best!
up in the new year,
your
Nana
Nana
0 comments:
Post a Comment