May I think: this is William Wutz, my pigs for a competition in which I participate.
This year I have decided on a slightly different Advent wreath, as you can see from the pictures. I have four large jars with decorative sand filled with Karoband and vintage figures decorated, draped all on a white glazed and decorated Rattantablett even with pine cones, fresh branches (which I can always replace easily), apples and chocolate wreaths.
latter must However, I replaced all the time because my husband made fun of, wegzufuttern my deco (aaaaahhhhh).
My Lieblingsetagere I also have a little jazzed up Christmas ... Branches gathered in the garden, sprinkled with snow cones, potpourri homemade balls to finish & the whole thing!
have pottering between all of my Christmas markets I made last weekend at the first biscuits. Bin this year already very late, but what the heck! The first cargo to Grandma's old baking book - which still looks so happy here from washing :-) - has, I have departed this life. I do not know in this budget survives simply nothing sweet :-).
As a child I have grandma's old war-bombed cooking and baking book reverently admired and always wanted to get it one day. Yes, and so is now part of the annual battle back. Admittedly, I have improved my ... Omi died ten days before Christmas and for me it was like the ultimate nightmare. I can only vaguely remember that I am these days hundredweight fruit bread her recipes have baked. I think we would be able to supply half the world's starving population with it :-).
Well, since it is only the (for me) traditional biscuits: butter cookies (even though NOBODY starf on this planet so crystal and can make appetizing as Mama Hilda !!!!), rolls for my husband, cinnamon and vanilla (yummy yummy) and Basel treat in memory of grandma (although the taste for me not half as good as it !!!). Linzer Torte I scrounge for mother-in :-).
hard to believe that my garden two days ago, still deep in snow looked like. Today it is pouring with rain and it does not feel like two weeks before Christmas!
Thus, the sewing machine and the Filzschwamm call .... I still have a load of goods for the coming weekend finish. If you like, but I visited on the "bright spots" exhibition in Pforzheim ...
Greetings and a nice rest of the week,
Nana
0 comments:
Post a Comment