|
| impressions of last weekend ... |
|
| | |
| ... felted toadstools | |
| | ||||||
| Alpine Style sends greetings :-) | | | | | | |
So the prelude to this year's Christmas market season is done! We were issued last weekend in Bornheim. I look forward to each year's new to this market with its cute little exhibitors and the special flair. The entire old town hall is lovely with branches, apples and candles. Visitors may are free to taste with nuts and candy-filled baskets and the big tree outside the town hall is illuminated by the last branch.
am The night before I was up early in the morning still sewing and felting - for fear, I do not have enough selection. I constantly have new things occurred that I necessarily wanted to take it ... My motto this year was - quite clearly: Alpine Style! So I searched, so expect the sponge :-). Craft kits and put together packages laced fabric, felted cones and hearts sewn ...
Since the next Christmas market is approaching with great strides, I sit again today at my Nähmaschinchen (and dreaming of this, meanwhile, Bernina embroidery machine for a few thousand euros, which I will have ABSOLUTELY ... sigh ...). My two squatters like it well enough that I usually spend the last evening in the working or rabbit room :-) .... (Funny, I notice now that even my Hasis have to suffer under my Alpine Style ..... see the self-built log cabin!).
If you like, my stuff to look at times in the original - Visited me but in the 27./28.11 to the hobby and art exhibition in Linkenheim.. I am very pleased to have new contacts!
For now greets you warmly,
Nana
0 comments:
Post a Comment