No time is as exhausting as the end of October / early November ...
Not only that I was already preparing the first Christmas markets ... Last weekend we went to Marc Terenzi's Horror night in the Europa Park. It was really funny ... some confusion, which are the circular saw me running through the park, we in the middle of a tomb, included in the corn maze ... was really great ... I love horror movies and Halloween, but am the biggest Pienz when it comes to scary things going
:-( ..
Our guys are always behind us and have marched bolle amused, as we as adult women thus making into the shirt can .... (Mädels. .. I think we still fought bravely! Even though we screamed like crazy when we have a gegrabscht in the dark to the foot or a zombie is hergeeiert spitting behind us .....)
The next day we went and go with the already Planerei for my Halloween party. One day decorating, preparing and baking! And after that? Abdekorieren a day, pack up everything in boxes ... In between I (like every year) was wondering why I always give to me :-) A funny but also really stressful Halloween weekend ....
As the weather was perfect, we have this Year decided to hold an outdoor barbecue. It was really great - with mulled wine & grill marshmallows for the kids. Was fun ...
| |
| Disgusting, I know :-) but edible and tasty ... a must for Halloween! |
Some impressions you get to see here .. the rest of pictures I have unfortunately not yet processed ....
I have to still pack our bags for a birthday weekend with friends, bake a cake and the gift wrap funny ... so the post a little shorter!
Wishing you a wonderful weekend, best wishes
,
Andrea
0 comments:
Post a Comment