| | |
| Our dear :-) Neuhäuser | |
| |
| sixth to our motto-Shirts ... & The next generation is already on board :-) |
| | |
| girls, I present a normally no pictures of us, but that's just too cute ! | |
| |
| Our obligatory photo Hr. Neuhäuser :-) |
| | ||
| very very strange .. Dinosaur without a Christmas market ... | just under construction ... | |
Oh my goodness, as we have for weeks been looking forward to our weekend of women in Dinkelsbühl ... and now it is over already! (It now refers to my previous post: if someone has a lot to a lot of gravel .. I would use it again ... in an apartment ... blink blink blink .... Dinkelsbühl).
Our dear Mr. Neuhauser of the "White Rose" gave us warmed the hut, turned on the light and a bottle of champagne in the fridge ... is not that adorable? Dinosaur is simply beautiful, although this time it was incredibly warm and we all had the feeling of being in the summer ... We sat on the marketplace in Rothenburg at twenty degrees in the sun ... normally it is very cold, we drink mulled wine and fall on the Christmas market :-) .... but it was sooooo funny. Eating
depend, sip champagne and toast to the next generation Dinkelsbühl ...
Rothenburg was situation comedy - not simply to explain and without words. I think I like living off the rest of my life. I love to laugh and terribly contagious, according to and more. But THE ... will never be topped :-)... I thought we all die of laughter ... after half an hour at some point came the waiter and said what had been in our food :-) ...
(girls, hooray for headbands, Superstars & the Bruce .... Handetasche must Läbe ...)
Ick love you ... what a horny weekend and Proscht on our friendship ...
kisses
Nana
0 comments:
Post a Comment