moldy
I just found that my old leather pencil case, pencil case is moldy. I still judge my watercolor pencils inside and I needed to drölfzig years again.
Na doll on the bag so many memories attached to the earliest teen years (long time ago ...). Now the Täsch just a hot bath in the laundry detergent and then have another meeting with Dettol, broadcast times, whether it's helping. But probably all the doodles are on it then really be just a memory
@ Annika. Do you remember? "Orga Team" "Zöffl" "Samad" ... * huge sigh *
I must confess, however, partially me the name Jung eingekritzelten say nothing at all more ... can therefore be as well not have been serious.
complement: The Bad Tasch has recovered well and even doodles are still reading :-)
complement: The Bad Tasch has recovered well and even doodles are still reading :-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment