or: the boredom has a name ...
Boar, today the whole afternoon and a bit of the evening and tomorrow the whole morning, morning and noon in the seminar room sitting bear talks, finally trying to come themselves to it (second last bin) and long for the end ...
If that's not my last seminar was that I still must go on, I would not do that, too.
The Silly also been added that we are a small group, it is striking when one else does. The only bright spot in the truest sense of the word: Approx. 2 hours, I was illuminated by a ray of sunshine - yes, today has actually looked just get out the sun. Probably just to remind you that it still exists.
Well, I got from my cousin for Christmas geschonken but such a beautiful Kritzelblock for boring Uni-hours, and What do I do? I forget to take the thing!
So had my college block is being used to Kritzelleien:
I do not know though, what would strictly interpret amateur psychologists there now, but I can say one thing: lubricate my purple Fineliner and not too tight.
So, nu, and I go to sleep! Good night!
0 comments:
Post a Comment