Friday, February 25, 2011

How To Spot A Fake Moncler Coat

And again Pulswärmer

I think I'm addicted ...

... can not even stop to make those frilly things, even though I actually rather "free-mouth" crochet and have no desire to count every stitch. But somehow makes it fun and a little bit I'm also proud that I now get the hang was in crochet - all my things are (naturally) his own designs and it's nice when things turned out the way you might imagine, even with complicated matters. Before then two years I had, for example, ever get the idea to make pencil cases, but I would have not succeeded yet, just like the cuffs with thumb hole.

The only thing I do after instruction, the small Häkelfigürchen and socks. The figures I am, however, to give it away and somehow they are also always a little different than in the instructions, other color, other Wool, other ornamentation. But otherwise it would be boring. Well, on my first pair of crocheted socks even now I sit all winter already, then it is somehow more exciting to implement their own ideas. But by next winter I will have finished the socks :-)

Have you notice the way that Turquoise is THE fashion color this summer? Gibbel * * And all the petroleum and marine colors. How fortunate that I still had matching wool.

walk after dinner, the mittens and then into the shops.

* now * will whittle potatoes






0 comments:

Post a Comment