Beautiful memories of the winter holiday
... a little while longer and it would again become almost New Year's greetings :-)!
Our holiday in France on New Year's Eve was especially nice this time ... we had wonderful spring weather, are sitting in bright sunshine in front of our house and have let us go well ... Evening was then cooked together and unpacked the games (yes, I've been through! Anyone who knows me knows how much I like .... but suffer the Activity and Anja ... simply unbeatable. I thought I was choking with laughter .....).
|
| Our starter at New Years ... | avocado shrimp yogurt mousse |
|
| ... even a dog you can sometimes shake things up :-) | | |
|
| gourmet Skippy, who was always in front of the hut, if it smelled for food | | | | | |
|
| ... is with us even in the boonies placed emphasis on table decoration :-) | | |
| |
| ... and bad horror movie ... :-) | | | | | |
|
| ... no one far and wide :-) |
my horror ham I get half way to actually read ... the perfect reading for a remote mountain cabin with a glass door :-)!
Love, Andrea
0 comments:
Post a Comment