For a small eternity I saw the print of my confidence not more, in this Year we were not even on the phone and yesterday, finally both time again. We arranged for watching art in the linden street, there was opening night.
As I turned to Zak Branicka in the gallery space, I thought of Rosemarie Trockel and bronze sculpture of a drunken, lying on its side with dachshund hat that I had seen many years ago in a Hamburg Gallery.
Unfortunately, I spit the major search engines from just a picture of the bronze dachshund, just lying on its side deer in the offer. Sun leave is the one who does not know the trockelsche work, to his imagination.
why I thought of Mrs. Trockel? In the middle of the showroom at Zak Branicka was a brown dachshund. Whether the real was it? Or art? Stuck? The animal blinked and crawled a few millimeters on the belly, then put his head between paws again. Lived then. But no Trockel.
This image of Mr Schroeder, in which he is himself to art, I took photographs of the Galerie Konrad Fischer to the works Marie José Burki.
Then we went even further by all kinds of galleries and art. Before cooking the street / road Dutschke went over, quickly was still raining a snapshot of the well-protected printer.
it and we were smoking in a doorway. Beside us a warning sign of GSW, which told us that it was unauthorized persons to reside here. Were we empowered?
"subjective window" is the group show in the MKgalerie until 26 2. see 2011. A my favorite Exhibitions 2008 ran in the Mkgalerie: William Engelen entitled "Verstrijken for ensemble no2.. At least four times I was there. Eye-catcher of the previous evening in the MKgalerie included the stick pictures on cloth of Wynolt Visser.
When I went home, preparations for the current buoyancy in the awarding of the golden camera were taken. Red carpet was already there. It was still raining.
0 comments:
Post a Comment