Sunday, February 13, 2011

How Much Do 38 Tires Cost

FebruArt

hippie elves!

This time it is the colors purple and green in color action. And actually I had done something quite different, namely a small pocket, for which I have found so far but no matching zipper.
Hmm, and then there was This pair of short sleeves, made of silk / cotton blend. But somehow I found the cuffs alone too simple. And then I thought, man Zesserl!, Do 'what green on it and then you have something for the color Action!
that the Green would be so expensive, I had not even imagined ... alone in the ruffles stuck again drinne 2 hours. But I think it was worth it! Sweet Ups for small hippie elves!
And as for the flowers: I am finally back strolled through the city and have found that, that my clothes trends this year did not like that total flower are announced, the trend in general. Whether or as brooches's hair or as a print or artificial flowers for the vase, flowers everywhere. Perhaps these are the after-effects of two severe winters in a row ...







PS Here is again the snow.
PPS cuffs are already sold!

0 comments:

Post a Comment